Bio Ag Fertiliser
BioAg, based in Narrandera NSW Australia, manufacture solid natural phosphate-based fertilisers, efficiency and yield enhancing liquid microbial fermented cultures, and effluent digesters which are supplied in tailored programs to suit individual farm or grower requirements.
Phosphorus 12.7% | Sulphur 1.1% | Calcium 35%
Highly soluble: (Citric solubility 41% Formic solubility 73%)
BioAgPhos is made from highly reactive, high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent.
Long-lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible.
Phosphorus 11.4% | Sulphur 10% | Calcium 32%
Highly reactive phosphate fertilizer made from high-grade reactive phosphate rock (RPR) combined with BioAg’s microbial digesting agent and elemental sulphur.
By providing elemental sulphur in the form of sulphur bentonite, crops and pastures receive a sustained release form of sulphur for the entire growing season.
- Ideal for higher rainfall and higher leaching environments where a stable form of sulphur fertiliser is needed.
- Sulphur is included in sulphur bentonite pastille form with low sulphur dust.
- Delivers long lasting, sustained release of nutrient making both annual and biennial (every second year) applications possible.
- Reduces fertiliser loss due to common issues such as leaching and lock up.
- The inclusion of sulphur improves the efficiency of other nutrients such as phosphorus and nitrogen.
- Safe for use on all areas on farm, including waterways which will simply grass up.
- A natural and sustainable alternative to conventional fertilisers.
- Sulphur is essential for plant growth, the formation of root nodules on legumes, and improves plant health.